• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tipping criminal location to the government

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous11214

Hello Everyone,

i want to discuss this urgent matter with you guys. so apparently, this guy in USA ran off to other country after stealing more than 50 million dollars from companies. i happened to find out where he and his associates are hiding at because my uncle's wife is related to one of his associates. My uncle is the type that always slip out confidential information when he is drunk. i am not sure whether US gov is already tracked him to that country but if i just give them my uncle's address, I am pretty sure it will lead to his arrest. Because I am 100% sure they will arrest his associate who in turn will lead them to him. From what I read in the online news, authors are only saying he disappeared in europe.so this means only a handful of people including me know where he is exactly.
Here is the problem though, i am somewhat greedy and also want an informant fees from them. The other problem is I am still here in USA while he is hiding at the country where i am originally from. i am willing to travel. i am just worry if he somehow got away and i will get sued for giving misleading information.
That is why i am consulting you guys. i want a lawyer with client-attorney relationship and also i am willing to share 10-20 % of my reward with that lawyer.
Here is what i have done so far. i emailed to agencies that are listed on lawsuit .pdf files without using my real ip address. However, the chance of them replying me is too low. they will probably think i am a scam.
Please tell me what to do guys. I am new to this forum and post it here because I did not know which category this fits in.
Thanks in advance,

edit: here is more information. this criminal is white-collar criminal, he ran away after governement found out that the things he is selling does not exist. he managed to sucessfully launder those money with donation company he created in country where he is hiding now. from what i heard last time, he is already buying property and lands to launder those. and also his wife is originally from that country.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?

Bored on a Friday night, are you?

anonymous11214

ok i know you guys don't believe me. just a little greedy on my part and i know that is my mistake. my mom says it is ok to not get any reward as long as they get arrested. US gov will probably recouped at least more than 10 million dollars from him though. most importantly, this country has extradition agreement with the US. He ran away with $50 million. this guy had 3 private jets and lambo.

i guess i will just contact the secret service or fbi directly

Please just tell me step by step what i should do? do i have to call secret service or fbi regarding the financial crime fugitive on the run? i managed to google special agents's phone numbers that are in charge.do they work on saturday and sunday? also what should i tell them? i only know the country he's hiding at and 100% sure rate of one his associates address. the associate is like his right hand man.

again, i am disappointed that you guys don't regard this seriously. i am itching to reveal all about him here with links but i just fear he will find out and got away. all i am asking for is expert advice. i am not here to scam anyone.

i will make sure to post the news on him after his arrest.

anonymous11214

here is one more question. i could not find his name on any of the FBI or interpol wanted list. is there any reason why he is not there? i just read about government seizing his assets on 3 months old article. and author says he is still on the run. how come his name is not on any of the wanted list? even his name is on several justice.gov case files. i am confused now.

again, i am disappointed with low replies and mockeries here. maybe i may had posted on wrong forum.

Last edited:

Silverplum

here is one more question. i could not find his name on any of the FBI or interpol wanted list. is there any reason why he is not there? i just read about government seizing his assets on 3 months old article. and author says he is still on the run. how come his name is not on any of the wanted list? even his name is on several justice.gov case files. i am confused now.

again, i am disappointed with low replies and mockeries here. maybe i may had posted on wrong forum.
Quit playing around and call the FBI. Done.

Silverplum

ok i know you guys don't believe me. just a little greedy on my part and i know that is my mistake. my mom says it is ok to not get any reward as long as they get arrested. US gov will probably recouped at least more than 10 million dollars from him though. most importantly, this country has extradition agreement with the US. He ran away with $50 million. this guy had 3 private jets and lambo.

i guess i will just contact the secret service or fbi directly

Please just tell me step by step what i should do? do i have to call secret service or fbi regarding the financial crime fugitive on the run? i managed to google special agents's phone numbers that are in charge.do they work on saturday and sunday? also what should i tell them? i only know the country he's hiding at and 100% sure rate of one his associates address. the associate is like his right hand man.

again, i am disappointed that you guys don't regard this seriously. i am itching to reveal all about him here with links but i just fear he will find out and got away. all i am asking for is expert advice. i am not here to scam anyone.

i will make sure to post the news on him after his arrest.
Oh, so very Q4P.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It took me less than ten seconds on Google to find this:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

If you really were interested in finding how to make the report, you could have found it too. Which leads me to one of either two thoughts; you are, as I have thought all along, a troll, or you are one of the most venal individuals it has even been my misfortune to encounter.

I'm still leaning heavily to #1.

anonymous11214

i already submitted a report on that fbi tips site even before i opened a thread here . just like you, i believe they are going to think i am a troll and they may not even reply to me. i also sent out mass emails to all the related agents and attorney.

as you said, now my only other option left is to call them directly with my real phone #. give them tips and then just finger crossed that they will offer me rewards.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And they won't even tell you that they've acted on your tip.

If you are not trolling. Which I still believe you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">