• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TOP 10 Complaints The "Free Iraqis" Are Talking About - -

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

NUMBER 10: They can't get used to this whole warm bed, cooked food, running water thing.

NUMBER 9: Only food available is something called "reindeer kebabs."

NUMBER 8: Stop sending us expired baby formula!

NUMBER 7: The McDonald's drive-through is now a hole in the roof.

NUMBER 6: Green Eggs And Ham And The Seven-Figure Food Poisoning Lawsuit That Followed.

NUMBER 5: Yes that's an M-16 in my pants, and yes I am happy to see you.

NUMBER 4: Since the U.S. troops are giving away "Meals Ready-To-Eat", at dinner, each Iraqi has to sign a legal waiver before every bite of food.

NUMBER 3: In order to help Iraq rebuild it's citizenry, each person receives five crates of canned food, 30 cartons of cigarettes and the Pamela Anderson sex video.

NUMBER 2: The Iraqi prostitutes are complaining that none of the troops brought any cash with them.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Complaint The "Free Iraqis" Are Talking About - -

When they put the Iraqi leaders on trial for "crimes against humanity", they definitely don't want that O.J. jury.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">