• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Top Ten List

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MelPurvis

What is the name of your state? Pa

Top 10 Reasons
HG and IAAL Seem So Grouchy

10. Anyone from Canada. Even if they don’t think it’s a state in the U.S.

9. Posters that can’t figure out what state their in, even after they get prompted at the start of the post. (not to mention its rule#2)

8.Tornados that don’t do enough to remove trailer parks.

7.Calibaygirl & Happyroach

6.Posters that, after receiving the same legal advice from the three horsemen, (and/or Hex) argue… with lawyers.

5.Parents that refuse to send their punk kids to Brazil. (always a good option)

4.STUPID TRAILER TRASH that reproduce in such abundance they screw up the entire gene pool. (see #8)

3.Idiots that can logon to the internet but can’t write a sentence or use spell
Check.

2.IAAL doesn’t like his picture at the top of the screen.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON
HG and IAAL Seem So Grouchy

HG doesn’t think the picture of his wife at the top of the screen does her justice.

Remember guys… this is done in jest.
Thanks for providing some good advice, great entertainment and a general legal education.
Geoff
(Besides, I haven’t seen a top ten lately)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I appreciate the effort, but it's lacking in it's humorous attempt.

You see, I have a comedic side to me - - so, let me be the purveyor of the comedy. At least mine are funny.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

I make IAAL laugh all the time.

He just takes out the picture of me and looks at it. It's enough to split anyone's sides wide open :D

MelPurvis

I understand it's a sad attempt......... Just keep up the good work all you guys (and gals). I read and I learn. ( and should just quietly on the side)

#1 Gman

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">