• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transferring probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tiggerredroo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
I am on probation in Tarrant County and recently moved to Parker County. My probation officer at first said my probation would be transferred to Parker County and now she says she does not have time to do the paperwork. She said until I get a job in Parker County that she will not do the paperwork. What steps do I need to do to get it transferred to Parker County?

Tiggerredroo said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
I am on probation in Tarrant County and recently moved to Parker County. My probation officer at first said my probation would be transferred to Parker County and now she says she does not have time to do the paperwork. She said until I get a job in Parker County that she will not do the paperwork. What steps do I need to do to get it transferred to Parker County?
The first step you got to do is to do what your PO told you in the first place: get a job in Parker County, then she will do the paperwork.

- Tom

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">