• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transporting a miner across state line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamala_evans

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma my nephew is staying in a rehab center in california. he ran away from it and my brother went and picked him up and brought him to oklahoma. my brother doesn't have leagle custody of him. my brother is hiding my nephew and wants to know what can happen to him if he gets caught. my nephew is 17 1/2 years old. thank you

R

Ramoth

Best case scenario, the kid's parents come and kick your brother's a$$. Worst case scenario is kidnapping.

What kind of idiot would help someone avoid rehabilitation?

HomeGuru

pamala_evans said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma my nephew is staying in a rehab center in california. he ran away from it and my brother went and picked him up and brought him to oklahoma. my brother doesn't have leagle custody of him. my brother is hiding my nephew and wants to know what can happen to him if he gets caught. my nephew is 17 1/2 years old. thank you
**A: is this miner 49'er and named Clementine?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">