• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trespassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

besassy2

What is the name of your state? missouri
i went to a spring pcs store to have a dispute over a rebate taken care of. i had visited the store on the previous day and was told the rebate would be honored as the clerk who sold me the phone had made an error. i was told to bring my credit card back the next day and the cost of the phone would be removed from my credit card. when i returned the following day, the manager at that time, just continuously told me i was ineligible for the rebate and would not consider what i'd been told on the previous day. i asked him who the person was who had input the information on the computer and he refused to give me the name. i became angry and raised my voice and he told me to leave the store, to which i refused, so he called the police. the police told me i had to leave the store and the parking lot and if i didn't would be arrestd for trespassing. the police also said if i ever returned, i'd be arrested on the spot. is this legal? also one of the police called me a bitch, when asked what he called me he said i called you babe. what can i do about the police calling me a bitch? there was a witness to his statement.

P

Pfaffing85690

Yep, perfectly legal.

As for the police calling you a bitch, you have two options.

1. stop being a bitch or;

2. take your 'witness' with you to the police station and file a complaint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">