• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trespassing NH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Calbert

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NH

Are pictures on the internet, that clearly could only have been taken while trespassing on my property enough to file charges against somebody.

Somebody from an auction house, came onto my property and took about 10 pictures, all of them other then the one from the road, they trespassed in order to take. I have my property clearly marked. They have since placed them up on there web site, and refuse to remove them.

racer72

Does this have to do with a potential foreclosure auction? If it does, the leinholder may have the right to enter the property to document condition and take pictures for the sale. Read the part of your real estate purchase contract that deals with what happens if you go into default.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">