• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tresspassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zacsyellowdocs

My b/f has been caught tresspassing..but in his own school (in New Jersey). He was not doing anything wrong, he was just using the internet on one of the schools computers.
I was wondering if he would get in trouble for this.

TYRIS

if he was tresspassing then "yes" he can get into trouble, regardless of whether he went to school there or not. you said he was not doing anything wrong. if this was true then he would not have been busted for tresspassing.

TYRIS

Z

zacsyellowdocs

I don't think that he could have been doing anything wrong..he was talking with me online right before he got caught.

ask yourself these questions did he have a reason to be in school, even if it was for something else(club,sports,ect) did he have permission to be in that particular classroom and to use any equipment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">