• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trial defense strategy.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elvapet

What is the name of your state? US

it is my guess that i may be headed towards and arrest and trial some time in the future (even thought i think i am innocent).

well, i was talking to an associate and she said a few years ago she essencially committed the same offense, showed me the documents, but she was aquited. she told me how her defense attorney got her aquited.

i cannot afford my own attorney so if things should turn for the worse, when i am given a Public Defender, can i tell him about the case, have him look it up and have him duplicate the defense of my associate for me? to what degree could i expect aquited like my associate?

Last edited:

R

Ramoth

I'm sure that someone will get back to you as soon as all the electro-magnetic interference stops blocking our ESP.

Or, you could actually give us a few details. Whichever.

calatty

No two cases, and no two judges, are ever alike so there is no way to predict whether the result will be the same. You can certainly point out to your attorney any legal authority you have.

HomeGuru

Pfaffing85690 said:
I thought that was New York :D
**A: yes, New York is a state and it is also a city. No wonder people from there are confused and have bad attitudes. They really don't know exactly where they are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">