• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trial for Murder without a Body

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

StacyG

What is the name of your state? New York
My my friend was charged with second degree murder for his missing, than, girlfriend. She disappeared and there has been no word from her since. What my question is is that this case has been under investigation for 2-3yrs as my friend being the main suspect and now after all this time they arrested him and are keeping him in jail trying to get a trial. I thought the accused where innocent until proven guilty, and if so than why is he in jail with no BAIL, so far from his family and wife. If he was going to run away he would have done so when they first told him he was the main suspect. The detectives, police, and DA have all done a lot of illegal things. Like beating during interegation when the girl was missing for only 2days. He was fully cooperative so why all the harresment. What ever happened to JUSTICE???????????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">