• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uhaul bandit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ilovemykids

What is the name of your state? ny if i rent a uhaul to go to another city, but really drive to another state, what will happen to me? i won't break it or anything, and when i'm done unloading i'll refuel it and drop it off at a local uhaul.

HomeGuru

ilovemykids said:
What is the name of your state? ny if i rent a uhaul to go to another city, but really drive to another state, what will happen to me? i won't break it or anything, and when i'm done unloading i'll refuel it and drop it off at a local uhaul. [/

**A: what do the terms and provisions in the contract state?

K

knotcops

Why are you not telling Uhaul the truth? Don't want to pay extra fee's?

racer72

1 way rentals cost about twice as much as a local. In some cases, as the OP wishes to do, he can save money by renting the truck for a local move and paying the additional mileage fees. The only drawback would be if the truck requires service or is involved in an accident out of the local area. Then the renter of the truck could be hit with some hefty fees. Many years ago I worked for U-haul returning trucks from high vehicle count area to low vehicle count areas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">