• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unauthorized entry of motor vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bgpn9

What is the name of your state? arkansas
arkansas is my state. does anyone know what the sentence of a minor, age 16, with no previous record or any law infractions would recieve in the state of arkansas for unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle. mind you that some of the stolen items were recovered and no locks or windows were tampered with, the cars were all unlocked. by cars i mean 25-35 cars. items were not taken from every car, just to give a better idea of the situation. background on myself, never any criminal activity. straight A model student, all round good person. what went wrong? same thing i'm asking myself right now. thanks for any and all responses and help.

Silverplum

Double post.

What is the name of your state? arkansas
arkansas is my state. does anyone know what the sentence of a minor, age 16, with no previous record or any law infractions would recieve in the state of arkansas for unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle. mind you that some of the stolen items were recovered and no locks or windows were tampered with, the cars were all unlocked. by cars i mean 25-35 cars. items were not taken from every car, just to give a better idea of the situation. background on myself, never any criminal activity. straight A model student, all round good person. what went wrong? same thing i'm asking myself right now. thanks for any and all responses and help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">