• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Under Age Drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

millzners

Pennsylvania

I was in an on campus appartment, i had 2 beers. the police showed up for a party outside. one of my roommates yelled something profane out the window. the officers came to the appartment, searched it, and cited me with underage drinking. this is a summary offense with a liciense suspension. the officer forgot to sign the ticket, though i'm certain she probably signed her copy after the fact. is this a defense worth pursuing.

thanks for your time.

C

CombatTN88

No. The signature is only a promise for you to appear in the court. If you do not show up, the arrest warrant will be issued for you.

M

millzners

no no, the Police Officer who wrote the ticket did not include her signature or badge number.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">