• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

under age sex with older boyfriend !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tellme20

State Pa.

Me Vs. old school buddy !!

Ok, here's my battle, I have a really good friend that has been dating a 15 yr old female and haveing consentauly sex with here about a year now and he is 22. I keep on telling him he needs to leave her alone but just will not listen to me at all, and told me that they " " love " '' other and that he will not braek up. I am really afraid that some one will trun him in to the police. Her parents now about the situation between them and they said they are all right with with going on ( whats wrong with them ).By this September, she'll be 16 and he'll be 23. I told him that is was agaisnt the law to have sex with a female of that age and told him it was rape, he still doesn't listen to me. Please send me some kind of paper work that stats the law the and the punishmant he could get. I don't know what else to do, please help !!!!:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">