• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Under Investigation, Bank Account Frozen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

feprhi

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Hawaii
I got hurt on the job two years ago. Filed for Workers Comp benefits. The insurance Adjuster never contacted me for over a year. I was in and out of work for a year. I sold scooters for extra income to survive since Workers Comp didn't pay my wages. I also had a partnership fence company with my sons. I hired workers in my place while I was injuried & also made extra income from that source. A year later I receive a check for $10,000.00 from the insurance company for loss wages. A month later investigators come to my house & confiscate all of my fence company books & I gave them all of the names of my customers & workers that I hired to which they all testified that they didn't see me working. Several months later the investigators go to my wife's working place & harrass her for three hours telling her that someone told them that she was working for my fence company, taking care of the books. However, she did not have anything to do with my company. On top of that they tell her that they are freezing our bank account. I am in need of desperate help. I am nothing without my bank account. I have bills to pay, rent to pay, a family to feed. We have no money right now and are very, very desperate. Someone out there please tell me what to do. I've called every criminal attorney for the last three days and no one has returned my call. Please help!!!!! PS...I just found out recently that I wasn't supposed to get paid from Workers Comp because my injury is a reoccurence from a previous injury that I received a settlement about 12 years ago.

seniorjudge

feprhi said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Hawaii
I got hurt on the job two years ago. Filed for Workers Comp benefits. The insurance Adjuster never contacted me for over a year. I was in and out of work for a year. I sold scooters for extra income to survive since Workers Comp didn't pay my wages. I also had a partnership fence company with my sons. I hired workers in my place while I was injuried & also made extra income from that source. A year later I receive a check for $10,000.00 from the insurance company for loss wages. A month later investigators come to my house & confiscate all of my fence company books & I gave them all of the names of my customers & workers that I hired to which they all testified that they didn't see me working. Several months later the investigators go to my wife's working place & harrass her for three hours telling her that someone told them that she was working for my fence company, taking care of the books. However, she did not have anything to do with my company. On top of that they tell her that they are freezing our bank account. I am in need of desperate help. I am nothing without my bank account. I have bills to pay, rent to pay, a family to feed. We have no money right now and are very, very desperate. Someone out there please tell me what to do. I've called every criminal attorney for the last three days and no one has returned my call. Please help!!!!! PS...I just found out recently that I wasn't supposed to get paid from Workers Comp because my injury is a reoccurence from a previous injury that I received a settlement about 12 years ago.

Q: I've called every criminal attorney for the last three days and no one has returned my call.

A: Try again. Lots of criminal defense attorneys handle work comp fraud cases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">