• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage and disorderly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gttosc

What is the name of your state?PA
Ok so myself, 18 and two other guys, both 18, are at a party and we were drinking, except for the one who was driving. we are leaving the party and we stopped to take a leak and we happened to do it at the base of a car, stupid i know. A police officer saw us and followed us for about a block then pulled us over. We all got beathalized, the driver was clean and myself and my friend blew a .068 and .067. We got written up for underage and disorderly. The officers didnt write any fines on the citations. I am personally leaving for college which is about 10 hours away and was planning on driving there. This is my first offense for anything, no speeding tickets nothing. I plan on going to the districts office and asking them about court dates and such to work around everything. What are the possible punishments i could recieve? worst case best case scenarios? Should i plead not guilty to both and try and work the judge since it is my first time, or should i plead guilty and try and work the judge? Ive been told that i shold plead not guilty becasue they will be more leniant but im not so sure thats the case. Thanks for any advice.

rmet4nzkx

There is no doubt you are guilty because you admit it and the police don't even need BAC to cite, so there is no argument there. I suggest you plead guilty and ask for a diversion program. It is possible there will be a license suspension as well.
Don't drink at college or until you are 21. Don't piss in the road/bushes/etc no matter your age, learn to use the restroom before you go somewhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">