• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smilinjen03

What is the name of your state?-Wisconsin

I'm 18 years old and I recently received an underage drinking ticket. I was in a dorm room and the police simply asked if each person had been driking and I said yes. He then said we could take a breathalizer test if we wanted otherwise he would just give us the ticket. So I didn't take it. Is it possible for me to plead not guilty in court because they have no proof I had been drinking?-Jenny

HomeGuru

smilinjen03 said:
What is the name of your state?-Wisconsin

I'm 18 years old and I recently received an underage drinking ticket. I was in a dorm room and the police simply asked if each person had been driking and I said yes. He then said we could take a breathalizer test if we wanted otherwise he would just give us the ticket. So I didn't take it. Is it possible for me to plead not guilty in court because they have no proof I had been drinking?-Jenny
**A: yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">