• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking and driving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shana terry

What is the name of your state? nc
I was out of town in apex nc with a friend who is 22. I'm 17. we had a few drinks and at 3:30am went tot the store and got stop by a cop. I was driving because she has no license. I got a ticket stating, While defendent had remaining in her body alcohol perviously consumed and the defendant was under 21. and it goes on to say, without being licensed as a driver Nc but I had my Sc license.

Beth3

So you were driving under the influence and are also under the legal age to drink alcohol. Smart move.

It appears the fact that you have a license from another State was merely an observation the arresting officer made. The State of NC will certainly want to inform the State of SC of your pending and likely convictions for under age drinking and driving under the influence. Your home State may well decide to take away your driving priviledges for a while.

Do you have a question or are you just sharing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">