• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking, escape, and false id

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rubo512

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Over the weekend I was charged with underage drinking. I gave them a fake name and took off. They found my picture in the high school yearbook and came to my house. I will probably be charged with false identification, escape, and underage drinking, the police officer said. What are the punishments for these crimes? I am only 17 years old also.

annefan

rubo512 said:
I will probably be charged with false identification, escape, and underage drinking, the police officer said. What are the punishments for these crimes? I am only 17 years old also.

They perform oral surgery and close your mouth with wires so your lips won't part enough to swallow alcohol anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">