• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage sex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

debko62

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ny how old does a male have to be to legally consent to sex?

cyjeff

Until you are 18, you are bound by the will and rules of your parents.

How do they feel about your sexual escapades?

The ethical implications of answering questions of this nature make me err on the side of caution. You obviously don't have that problem. My problem isn't with you answering the question, it is with your weak legal advice and overall argumentative attitude. You are an annoyance, like a gnat.

justalayman

I get this from you?

Oh well, I guess you must have a superiority complex. That, along with your ESP must really serve you well.

I get this from you?

Oh well, I guess you must have a superiority complex. That, along with your ESP must really serve you well.
Nice try, but this explains it all.

* About justalayman

Biography
I am not an attorney, but I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night
I don't know. The guys with the keys won't say. I think it's top secret info.
Interests
instigating, playing devil's advocate
Occupation
Not attorney

* Signature

My advice to you is to ignore my advice.

You are here to do nothing more than waste time.

HomeGuru

The ethical implications of answering questions of this nature make me err on the side of caution. You obviously don't have that problem. My problem isn't with you answering the question, it is with your weak legal advice and overall argumentative attitude. You are an annoyance, like a gnat.
**A: Dear GrossPelican, do you have a problem?

**A: Dear GrossPelican, do you have a problem?
I will assume you are using a weak attempt at humor to refer to me. Yes I do have a problem and I quote, "with your weak legal advice and overall argumentative attitude." Any more moronic questions that could be easily answered by reading the post you quoted?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">