• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair judge

• Thread starter kathy cleveland
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kathy cleveland

wisconsin

a yourth judge in mississippi put a no contact order on me to have no contact with my 2 granddaughters, they are in a foster home and he is letting freinds of his adopt them, instead of letting them leave mississippi. i wrote to them, because my granddaughter gave me the address, she said it was ok because other family and freinds have even called her, but when i did i get this order put on me. the judge is a cuscin of my brother-in-law and he does not like me any way. i went hrought the home study and background check all summer, got funiture and things for them, because they all had me beliveing i would get the girls, but at the last minute they talked my daughter in to letting the girls be adopted to save her boyfreind that raped the 11 year old and to keep her 1 year old she has with this man. the judge gave the girls to these people he knew. what will i do when the girls see me in mississippi, and comes over to me, will i go to jail. they are 13 and 10. what can i do about this order and the judge and the dhs in mississippi. also i want to get custody of my 12 year old grandson from his mother. the same one that did this to her girls. she's on provation for 2 years for letting this happen to the girls, and she's still with her boyfreind. my grandson does not want to be with her or the boyfreind. he's told her this and he wants to live with me. he's 12 can say where he wants to live. he has siures, he was in a bad car wreck and hurt bad, if you happen to turn his head in a wrong way he will never walk again, the boyfreind and mother are pretty rough with him, he's mostly used as a slave by every one in the family in new albany. i have a judicare card in wisconsin that pays for my lawyers, but they always get the one in tupelo. the one in tupelo says they helped with custody for my daughter when she got divorced, but why will they not help me, that had nothing to do with me. so will you help me, or maybe talk to the ones in tupelo about this. what will i do about this court order. will i go to jail. what can i do to get my granddaughters. is this judge right by doing this. can he get away with it.
kathy cleveland

Bravo8

One thread is usually sufficient.

Also, proper sentence and paragraph structure is important, as it makes your post a bit easier to read and understand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">