• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair legal representation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jackie Murrell

Court appointed lawyer never went and spoke to my brother once. He refused to go talk to him in the jail until he was ready to plea bargain that he was guilty. The only reason he was there is because a drug addict said that he had bought a gallon of acidtone for her stepdad who was racketeering. They told him that if the other guys were found guilty he would go down by association (it was his boss) for ten years. If he would just admit that he was a drug abuser he could go to rehab for 9 months and no record. He got min. for 2 years and a record.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

SO why don't you hire a lawyer (criminal defense) to appeal based on inadequate legal representation. Heavy burden to prove.

Or you could also attempt to bring a civil complaint to the state bar association on this attorney and sue him in civil court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">