• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unhappy soul

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nothappy37

What is the name of your state? I'm in New York City:mad:What is the name of your state? I wanted to know how would I go about getting a case exspunged? The court appointed lawyer I had did nothing and I'm really in a rutt. I was given a postal money order to cash, not knowing that the postal money order wasn't real. I went to cash it and was taken into custody. I gave all of the info of the person who gave me the foney money order. I was young and this person mislead me to beleive that this was good. In trying to further my career for myself and family, this has come back to huntg me so I must take care of this once and for all. The court appointed lawyer did nothing for me and just wanted to get out of there. If anyone could help me with some information or advice as what to do or how to go about doing this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">