• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UNJUST AND DECEPTIVE TRADE Practice!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M E G

What is the name of your state?
FLORIDA

Insurance UP... Utilities UP... Home Prices UP... Taxes UP... Cost Of Living UP...
Income not up=A Negative Surplus
The Coming Economic Crisis...

The only ones that will be able to afford housing will be those involved in...
MONEY LAUNDERING
(The real cost of prices getting out of hand)
In addition, to other illegal crimes...
When crime is not punished, the people feel it is acceptable...

What will happen when the State runs out of money used to subsidize those who have been able to get subsidized (section-8)???
MobileHomeParks should be preserved at all cost... It is the only true affordable housing there is which does not require subsidizing by the government...
True some homes are older and not a cat3 but some have faired better that some that were built CBS and lost their roofs, and sustained other damages, that are more costly to repair...

(Dead Men Signing Titles... FRAUD???)
HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS???
UNJUST/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE???
Conspiracy to cover-up??? Tax Evasion???

Are there any ethic's violations or conflicts of interest??? IMPROPRIETIES???
(Many seniors, handicapped persons and others are affected by this)...
Class Action???

I was given a Bill Of Sale when I purchased my mobile home (9/28/01) from the Mobile Home Park owner,(H_______) , felonies in family... (No DEALERS LICENSE could be found, felons can not get a Dealers license... FEDERAL & STATE UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE) and I was sent a duplicate Certificate Of Title dated (8/8/01) only after I finished the installment payments... It was an open title, in the name of the previous owner (J_____ P______)... I called the office about it and was told, “Just put your name on the title.” Mr. J_____ P______ had been deceased before the sale (8/3/01) and had a sister in another state... Death Report (8/3/01)... There are others also with “BAD TITLES” as this seems to be a regular practice of their’s... Has there been tax evasion and other crimes??? Tallahassee has been aware of dead men signing titles, but it went nowhere!!! I was given an appointment with the relocating company (THE U____ GROUP) at the office in March 2006, and I told them how I was given a bad title, they said they could fix it... When I called the tag agency, I was informed that another duplicate title was applied for in March 26, 2006... I asked by whom, and was told Mr. J_____ P______ had applied for the duplicate title... I told her Dead men must then be signing for titles, since he has been dead since 2001...

YES, I DO HAVE THE DOCUMENTS,
except for the current duplicate title which I was told would cost me $280.00 to have it put in my name, so I could sign it over and get the $5,375.00 relocation & incentive money!!! FRAUD AND EXTORTION!!!
Faulty housing studies have victimize the frail, elderly, handicapped, and low-income citizens!!! REMEMBER ENRON, THOSE WHO WILL PROFFIT WILL PUT ON PAPER WHATEVER WILL BE IN THERE FAVOR, ENEN IF IT’S NOT THE TRUTH!!!

The park was sold with all liabilities etc. (Those in charge may conveniently loose all the paperwork)...
I think a cease and desist order would be in order, or some kind of immediate raid to get the documents, before they are destroyed...

The tag agency told me they could not find a mobile home dealer's license in the park's name (R_____ M______ Estates/AKA R_____ M______ MHP) or under the park owner's name (H_______)... I wonder if the felonies have something to do with it... I suspect there has been tax evasion, and other crimes going on, as I am not the only one who had a bad title, in this park... I understand that there have been and currently are other bad titles, in at least two other parks that have been owned by the same H_______ family, who knows how many others... They then sell the mobile home parks so they can be torn down for development... I heard that this family, has owned numerous mobile home parks, and currently still owns at least one mobile home park in H_________, Broward County, Florida... I further understand that not having a dealer's license falls under the Federal and State UNJUST/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE ACT...

I suspect that there is also a conspiracy to cover-up these wrong doings and criminal actions by selling these mobile home parks to developers, who may also have many accomplices to help in the cover-up, including some corruption and ethical violations by former and current government officials... I understand the park was even allowed to operate without an occupational license and with code violations for over a year!!! (Many senior and handicapped persons are affected by this)... Is this what is known as HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS???

J___ T____, a former State Representative from M______ (passed house bill 1042 April 15, 1985). J___ T____ past president for area-wide council on Ageing (Senior Center NW Focal Point), has also been president of M______ Chamber of Commerce. J___ T____ and also Lobbyist for the City of M______... City Commissioners meeting approved a resolution (11/02/2005) for the amendment to J___ T____ and Associates contract for lobbying services... (Why did they have the moral and ethics clause, removed from his contract)??? Is a lobbyist supposed to be representing the citizens??? If so, how can he also represent the Developers??? The City Commissioners’ meeting (10/18/2006) has just renewed his lobbying contract!!!
In June 1984 The Grand Jury indicted J___ T____, S_______ and L________ on bribery charges, which were later dropped, as S_______ (key witness given immunity) seemed to develop amnesia ... (Does that tell you anything)??? How can J___ T____ represent the citizens and still represent the Developers who are eliminating the homes of the seniors, the disabled and very-low income citizens when they are being compelled to abandon their pets, their homes and their belongings, like a form of animal cruelty and eminent domain, without fair market value, and no affordable place to go...

Are there any ethic's violations, or conflicts of interest??? Are there any improprieties???

During the sale of our Mobile Home Community, The Developers were invited by our City Officials, Police and Fire departments, all of whom and others will profit from the higher taxes the 419 Luxury townhouses ($250,000.00 to $300,000.00) will bring in!!! What about the raises they passed for themselves??? Now comes J___ T____ (lobbyist) before the City that he is the lobbyist for, as the representative of the Developers... The Developers being the ones that remodeled the Senior Center “NW F____ P____” and who now want to demolish our Mobile Home Community...

The members of the City Commission are also the same members of the City’s CRA board...
This “done deal” was it a perk, for the remodeling of the Senior Center job which I understand was at a cost of ($MILLIONS)??? Is there NEPOTISM??? WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVITY??? INVESTIGATIONS ARE NEEDED!!!

Tallahassee has objected to the land use change as being contrary to their Comprehensive Plan, which stated they would be preserving Mobile Home Parks!!! Now the city wants to change the Comprehensive Plan (it's a 100 page document on their web site) so they can go foward with the land use change!!! City of M______ has it schualed for Wednesday’s Nov 15th Commissioners Meeting...

Thus homelessness hovers on the brink as there is no funding available to be put on a section-8 housing list that’s closed, with a 2-4 year wait for those able to get on it... Is this JUSTICE??? Can we wait on the roadside until something becomes availible??? Investigations are needed... Yes, I do have the documentations and so do others... What they offered had to be brought to pre hurricane standards ($24,000 for porch and carport) plus it is a handyman’s special on the inside, no working air conditioner (cats would cook) and I didn’t qualify under their income requirements!!!

Thank You For Giving Of Your Time, To The Reading Of This Matter!!! My eviction/answer hearing took place on Wednesday November 8, 2006, waiting on the Judges decision, while the court date for the hearing on the land use change is set for January 18, 2007... PRAY FOR US!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">