• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unlawful death or wrongful death can u explain?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sendere11a

the death occured in jackson,nc. it is currently being investigated. my biggest question is why my parents weren't notified to identify my brothers body and why after 6 weeks they have no answers and will not return phone calls. they won't even tell us what he died from. all we know at this point is that he is dead. this pains me so. he was my only brother and i want answers. i'm tired of waiting. we need answers. we were told that we may have grounds for an unlawful death suit, but being unsure of what it means we don't know what to do. we aren't getting any help from the county. can someone please tell me what unlawful and/or wrongful death means?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">