• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unpaid merchandise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sama

I recently went to a store and purchased some items using my credit card...upon returning home i noticed one of the items i thought i had charged was not on my receipt...Help! I don't want to get myself in trouble,nor the clerk. What should I do?(the price of the item was $500.)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sama said:
I recently went to a store and purchased some items using my credit card...upon returning home i noticed one of the items i thought i had charged was not on my receipt...Help! I don't want to get myself in trouble,nor the clerk. What should I do?(the price of the item was $500.)
My response:

Have you thought about a "fix" for this problem, yourself?

What conclusions have you made?

What do you think you should do?

IAAL

M

Mikedani

HOLY CRAP!!!

Who are you...Bill Gates?

How do you not notice a discrepancy of $500.00?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

I had a feeling we wouldn't be hearing from this "criminal" again. All this person was doing was looking for an "excuse" to use as a defense - - and when one wasn't forthcoming, it was "vanish time."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">