• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsupervised probation rules?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joykruse

What is the name of your state? MO
I was put on unsupervised probation for 6 months. Part of the probation rules include no contact or association with someone in jail for a felony or someone on probation for a felony. My husband is in prison for a felony. I am 6 months pregnant and I need to know whether or not it is legal for me to speak, see, write to my husband? The judge said no however he was in a bad mood and since I am pregnant I thought ther might be an exception made! What do you think? Is there any chance I will be able to see my husband before the baby is born or right after? I do not want him to miss it all!

stephenk

if you dont want to have your child born in a jail maternity ward, dont see your hubby while you are on probation.

what is it that you dont want your hubby to miss? He is in jail! If you must, have a relative take your newborn to the jail so your hubby can visit through the glass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">