• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unwelcome woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cghall

What is the name of your state? california. I had sex with a woman who said she couldn't have a child, that due to prescription drug abuse her body was incapable of supporting one, and that I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant with her. Three years later she sought child support but somehow I was relieved, probably my rich sister saved me. I found out from her x?husband that she had done this before. I dont want this married woman or the child in my life, can I sue her for emotional distress, and get a restraining to keep her from my family? Where are men's rights in the whole scheem of lying, scheeming women?Is there a men's advocate system?

P

Pfaffing85690

Where are men's rights?

The same place the right to keep your zipper closed is.

You wanted to play and now you can pay. No sympathy here bubba.

C

cghall

superunwelcome

That's funny (I'm gonna put you on my buddy list), since I haven't had to pay, and thought it was clear that I'd like to find a way to make her pay. Do ya get me, "sweetheart"? Any ideas, or is this beyond you? Maybe you just disagree. If so I'm listening. Even to your smart aleck coments!

P

Pfaffing85690

Three years later she sought child support but somehow I was relieved, probably my rich sister saved me.
Oh what a real man. Depending on sis to bail him out when he can't keep his zipper closed. Sorry bubba, but you're so much trash.

And It's MR to you jerk.

calatty

The answer is you can't sue her for anything and she can sue you for child support. Pfaffing is right. Under the law, if you don't want children, you shouldn't have sex.

stephenk

"Three years later she sought child support but somehow I was relieved, probably my rich sister saved me."

is there a child support order that has you as the father of the child? Is there a monthly amount that has to be paid in child support? Your post makes it sound like you arent sure about the order or even who is paying the child support.

you cant sue her for getting pregnant even if she said she was unable to have children. it is equal responsibility on both people to make sure adequate birth control is used.

if your family does not want any contact with her, they have the choice to avoid her. if your sister is paying your support obligation, she is going to have to be in contact with the mom. Does your family also not want to see the child?

C

cghall

This is so cool. I know the state of current family law and am a product of the resulting carnage. I'm talking about setting some "new" precedent, that would require talent and genius, no?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cghall said:
This is so cool. I know the state of current family law and am a product of the resulting carnage. I'm talking about setting some "new" precedent, that would require talent and genius, no?

My response:

Instead of coming back with stupid statements and questions, like the above, why don't you answer the questions already posed to you?

IAAL

C

cghall

I thought my response was pretty cute. The answers are: I don't know and I dont care.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Okay, then deal with the situation.

I'm left to wonder why you came here in the first place. Oh well, believe me, as soon as I'm done writing this sentence, I won't be wondering anymore.

IAAL

C

cghall

I guess I'm asking too much for you to suspend alot of basic assumptions, but I do believe that the winds of change are in the air. The thing was I assumed that my questions would be recieved in a non judgmental attmosphere. From now on if you have nothing to contribute to my original thead's question, save the keystrokes.

HomeGuru

cghall said:
I guess I'm asking too much for you to suspend alot of basic assumptions, but I do believe that the winds of change are in the air. The thing was I assumed that my questions would be recieved in a non judgmental attmosphere. From now on if you have nothing to contribute to my original thead's question, save the keystrokes.
**A: yes, there are winds of change. And these such winds come from your rear end.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">