• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

urination in public in Baltimore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phatsoundz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

Hello,

I made a huge mistake, and got a citation for urination in public in Baltimore. I'm in process for a very high security clearance too.

What are my options to make this go away....i will do anything it takes. I dont want it on my record**************I have reported it to my job related duties as required.

thanks

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

Hello,

I made a huge mistake, and got a citation for urination in public in Baltimore. I'm in process for a very high security clearance too.

What are my options to make this go away....i will do anything it takes. I dont want it on my record**************I have reported it to my job related duties as required.

thanks
**A: Urine a lot of trouble now.

Curt581

I don't know which is more disturbing...

A U.S. government official with a high security clearance exposing himself and peeing in public

OR

A U.S. government official with a high security clearance who is "willing to do anything" to make it go away.

Neither gives me great faith in the people getting security clearances or in those granting them.

phatsoundz

I don't know which is more disturbing...

A U.S. government official with a high security clearance exposing himself and peeing in public

OR

A U.S. government official with a high security clearance who is "willing to do anything" to make it go away.

Neither gives me great faith in the people getting security clearances or in those granting them.

forget it.....its not something i do EVER....had to go...simple as that......and i thought that there might actually be some help at this site.....

mike_lee

I'm surprised you got a ticket in Baltimore. I've seen people taking dumps on the sidewalk. (I lived in Highlandtown)

I agree help would be nice but don't hold your breath. I would think you could make this go away. Not that's it that big a deal. You'd pay a fine for something maybe littering. Call up the prosecutor and just ask him. In most states it's the lowest "crime" there is but it's still a crime.

Now here's the work case scenario. Public Urination can lead to Indecent exposure which gets you on the sex offenders registry.

SharpieGirl1010

Not fair

it's not fair everyones being rude to you like that but my opinion is you could get registered as a sex offender but also they could just leave it at a fine depends on where you did your buisness

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm surprised you got a ticket in Baltimore. I've seen people taking dumps on the sidewalk. (I lived in Highlandtown)

I agree help would be nice but don't hold your breath. I would think you could make this go away. Not that's it that big a deal. You'd pay a fine for something maybe littering. Call up the prosecutor and just ask him. In most states it's the lowest "crime" there is but it's still a crime.

Now here's the work case scenario. Public Urination can lead to Indecent exposure which gets you on the sex offenders registry.
Mike - your ignorance shines through...don't you have some crimes against children to not report?

outonbail

I'm just amazed at how many people think that every reply has to be a warm and fuzzy pat on the back. Do people expect the DA and the judge to say, "Oh, there there now, it's not so bad, just go sit in the corner and write "I will not pee in public" one hundred times and we'll call it even OK?"

Maybe the comments, opinions and reactions that are posted in this forum concerning someone's conduct, is exactly what they will get when they stand in front of a judge and jury. Maybe, this then would help them to prepare themselves for the reality of what they are facing so it doesn't hit them unexpectedly and right between the eyes when they get the same reaction in court as they're getting here?

Everyone wants to believe that their actions are innocent enough and they should have just been given a warning, but that is not reality. If they want a group hug and they want to read the answers/reactions they expect, they're in the wrong place.

If this guy was relieving himself in public, where he could be seen by a police officer, which is how I assume he was charged for the offense, then he could have been seen by any member of the public!

Who wants some man whipping their unit out and peeing in front of them or their family? Not me. If you can't find a gas station or restaurant with a bathroom, then learn to hold it!

If you have to pee your pants, well at least you weren't flashing anyone in public while doing so and a cleaning bill is much less expensive and less of a hassle than a court appearance.

They also have diapers for those who can't control their bladder!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">