• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

us marshalls-penalty?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

esperanza4el

What is the name of your state? iowa.my fiance is waiting for deportation,now they have charged him with possesion of counterfeit documents.what are the penalties and will and can he still be deported?:confused:

HomeGuru

esperanza4el said:
What is the name of your state? iowa.my fiance is waiting for deportation,now they have charged him with possesion of counterfeit documents.what are the penalties

**A: death either by stoning or firing squad.
and will and can he still be deported?:confused:
**A: yes.

H

hexeliebe

He can get out of this and have a nice room with a view of the Bermuda Triangle and palm trees if he tells us where Osama is hiding :rolleyes:

H

hexeliebe

Yep, the one who runs around in dresses so no one can tell he crapped his undies.

dequeendistress

"**A: it would be easy to tell since he wears his undies on his head." ~~Home Guru

ewwwww...with cr@p in them...what a sh!tty guy.

E

esperanza4el

some of you might think this is funny thing,not me! i was just looking for some answers and advice.i don't disrespect anyone and if you don't have any answers to my questions,please don't respond.thank you and have a nice day.

HomeGuru

esperanza4el said:
some of you might think this is funny thing,not me! i was just looking for some answers and advice.i don't disrespect anyone and if you don't have any answers to my questions,please don't respond.thank you and have a nice day.
**A: wow, aren't we a little testy. This guy is a criminal and you are still planning to marry him? You two deserve each other.

dequeendistress

You betcha he could be and will be deported and then there is he may stay long enough to be convicted of the charge and forego the deportation and/or etc. etc. (long enough to be convicted and then deported)

Face the facts he is GONE....bye bye...You could use this as an opportunity to update your passport.

The US produces enough criminals on it's own, we don't need other countries legal or illegal contributions.

Looks like it is time to find a new boyfriend, Huh?

Last edited:
E

esperanza4el

for all of your info,my fiance has never been in trouble with the law or anyone else for that matter.the documents he had were not his.as far as being a criminal you are way off.let me in fill in some of the blanks.we had atty that told us to wait to refile on his permit until after a certain date due to new laws going in to effect.we have more criminals in the US that are US citizens then anyother country.so if you are prejudce that's your fault and if you can't handle the fact that a person's nationality and color of their skin doesn't matter,maybe you need more help than me.but again thank you for your responses.

HomeGuru

esperanza4el said:
for all of your info,my fiance has never been in trouble with the law or anyone else for that matter.the documents he had were not his.as far as being a criminal you are way off.let me in fill in some of the blanks.we had atty that told us to wait to refile on his permit until after a certain date due to new laws going in to effect.we have more criminals in the US that are US citizens then anyother country.so if you are prejudce that's your fault and if you can't handle the fact that a person's nationality and color of their skin doesn't matter,maybe you need more help than me.but again thank you for your responses.

**A: and who is this attorney and what are the new laws that this attorney is referring to? I hope he/she is not referring to undocumented aliens being able to work in the US.

H

hexeliebe

I thought this guy HAD documents, they were just not his :D

HomeGuru

There is way way more to this story. And of course the writer posts one-sided tidbits to sway the audience. I would be interested in hearing the Feds side of the story. The real story.

E

esperanza4el

i'm not trying to sway anyone.i understood why he was be deported,because his permit expired.what i don't understand is they gave him documents saying when he was going to be deported and then the day before he was suppose to leave,charges were brought.as far as i knew he didn't have any illegal documents,unless they are considering the expired visa as one.i too would like to know the feds story!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">