• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

verbal abuse?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tmansor

Warren MICHIGAN:

While being given tickets for driving under a suspended license and expired tabs, the officer refered to me as a "fag".

the exact phrase was, to another officer in the squad car: "This fag wants to keep lying to me"

this was after many other expeltives and harsh words, but that phrase was the only heard by a witness (albeit another officer)

can i take any action against him?

(i'm not gay)

H

hmmbrdzz

Called you a fag?? And you want to take action? Why? Do you even know what "taking action" would mean? You were the one with expired tags and driving without a license. You WERE lying.
You have no remedy for being called a fag in this case.

hmmbrdzz

A

aahlee

The proper Politically correct term is:

FAGITO!

Last edited:
H

hgrego1015

I would have used peeter puffer. Or perhaps Pole smoker. Maybe even turd burglar. Back door man? Village People groupy?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">