• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

verbal threat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VAH

I am dating a 17 yr old and in my mid- twenties. I live in Texas so yes this is legal. The parents of the guy are threating my life if I see there son. I would like to continue to see him but am unsure of what if anything the parents are able to do to me or him. Can they file restraing order on me even if I am not threating them in anyway shape or form. The step-father physical hurt him and there is a police repot on it. He also theatens him with jail and bodly harm on a daily basis if he sees or talks to me. He will be 18 in October but with the constant abuse from the step-dad and no help from his mother he is living in a unhealth enviroment. If he can't be with me can he at least go somewhere safer? I know how this sound belive me, I just need some clear cute legal not personal advice.

Thanks

R

RedneckRoy

The boy is 17, he can do any damn thing he pleases. If he ain't liking his parents rules then he can haul his butt out of the house and not deal with their BS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">