• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

victim of a shooting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SheDezy

victim of a shooting
while driving in Houston, TX dec 7, 01 a car almost hit the car i was riding in. one person in my car had a heated exchange of words and profanity. after the words exchanged we got on the freeway to go home. 3 min later the car carring the 3 men that we had gotten into the argument with pulled up next to us. one of the men was out of the sun roof with a gun. he immediatly opened fire on my car killing the driver and wounding me 3 times in the right arm and wounding another 5 times in the sholder and leg. the other car sped away as my car crashed. all three men were later caught and 2 men will be charged with murder and the third will be a witness. I now have a broken arm and loss of movement in my right hand. what are my options now? can i sue the 3 men that shot me. can i sue the insurance of the car i was riding in or the insurance of the car that shot me. can i sue the one person in my car that provoked the shooting incident. do you know of any other cases simular to this one you could refer me to. Thanks

S

SheDezy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">