• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Victim's rights?!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I live in Arizona. One day my daughter (13) was at high school and messing around withtwo of her friends. One of her friends run of and the other boy (14) she was with pulled a knife on her. She managed to get away, to tell an official, before she was stabbed. The charged him with aggravated assualt, disorderly conduct, and disrupting an educational faciluty. I thought that I could leave it be, but next thing I know, they're dropping the charges to Disorderly Conduct. That means that they dropped the two felonies. I wasn't to mad, because they said that this was his only offense. I went and I got his legal history. I turns out that he has been in all kind of trouble. What should I do?

H

hmmbrdzz

earthgirl1338 said:
I live in Arizona. One day my daughter (13) was at high school and messing around withtwo of her friends. One of her friends run of and the other boy (14) she was with pulled a knife on her. She managed to get away, to tell an official, before she was stabbed. The charged him with aggravated assualt, disorderly conduct, and disrupting an educational faciluty. I thought that I could leave it be, but next thing I know, they're dropping the charges to Disorderly Conduct. That means that they dropped the two felonies. I wasn't to mad, because they said that this was his only offense. I went and I got his legal history. I turns out that he has been in all kind of trouble. What should I do?

My response: Have you talked to arresting officer about your knowledge of this kid's history (his priors)?

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">