• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Video tape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

georgeNy

Hello
I'm living in upstate NY and my question is about secret video tape that I did with me and my ex girlfriend.
I have those tapes and made those tapes without knowing her.
I left my marriage and we had nice dreams together. She never left her husband and lied to me 2 years that she will do it. On the end we went on vacation to have nice summer and talk about our situation. After 10 hat days she told me that she decided to stay with him. I was in the panic. What to do or how to give her back what she did to me. I bought hidden cam and taped us having a sex together. I did this to show her husband or someone else from our friends just so to brake her down and let her move out from the city. we are both on the tape and I never showed this tape to anyone yet. After we finally broke she called police to arrest me saying that she receiving emails from me and that I stacking her, also she lied that she was kidnapped to go for vacation. All case was dismissed and I had probation for 6 months..
I need answer now.
Can something happen to me legally if I publish those tapes.
I need ASAP answer.
Thanks

ptlmejo

Do you really want to press your luck here or what? Let bygones be just that and move forward with your life.

T

tekinvestigator

release those tapes and youll probably end up in jail.

stephenk

"All case was dismissed and I had probation for 6 months"

How could the case be dismissed and you still end up serving probation? What did you plead guilty or "no contest" to?

what you are doing is stalking her. why not try and date a woman who is not already in a relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">