• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

video taping illegal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mar.Go

What is the name of your state?Massachusetts
I was perusing your site when I happened upon the video taping being against the law ..? threads . I was surprised as well as a bit worried, as the Massachusetts Dept. of Social Services specifically asked me to video tape an abusive mother living in my home at the time for "proof ". I did not video tape her, I did however make an audio tape , something I repeatedly told this girl I was going to do because of the anger/hate in her voice directed at 3 children under the age of 3 . I did hand that tape over to the DSS dept. Did I break a law? and wouldn't this dept. of government KNOW this was against a law?
thank you ....packing for prisonWhat is the name of your state?

Mar.Go

Thank you for your prompt answer and good news.. *unpacks, tosses back a shot of ...something or other * wish I were a drinking woman sometimes ... and what a fantastic service you all have here ! kudos to those in the know sharing it with those of us with a need to know .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">