• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pcdusa

What is the name of your state? CA-I found out that someone called sprint customer service and had information to my account changed. I am assuming that the used my social securtiy # to be able to do this. A copy of my bill was sent to the changed address. I have changed the information back, created a new password and if anyone calls customer service there should be a pop up stating that my social security # can not access my account. It disturbs me that this person was so easily able to access my personal account and have my information sent to their home to view. What course of action can I take, if any?What is the name of your state?

justalayman

pcdusa said:
What is the name of your state? CA-I found out that someone called sprint customer service and had information to my account changed. I am assuming that the used my social securtiy # to be able to do this. A copy of my bill was sent to the changed address. I have changed the information back, created a new password and if anyone calls customer service there should be a pop up stating that my social security # can not access my account. It disturbs me that this person was so easily able to access my personal account and have my information sent to their home to view. What course of action can I take, if any?What is the name of your state?
Do you have any idea who "this person" is.

If not, just keep an eye on your credit report, bank accounts, and credit cards and such.

justalayman

pcdusa said:
yes, i know who the person is.
Then call the cops or the da's office. You are a victim of identity theft and since you know who it is, the prosecuter cannot say," we cannot find them"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">