• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slowstart

my son was placed on 4 years probation. well, two weeks a go he was in a home that was busted into by the police. they found two ounces of marijuana and 200 dollars. they took everyone to jail because no one would tewll who the drugs belonged to. now he has been charged with possession with intent. prior to this they found a small amount of cocaine (supposedly) in a room that is sometimes occupied by him in my house. he does not live with me. no one had a warrant issued until he was arrrested for the marijuana. he parole officer will not release him until he talks to the narcartics agent. haas my son violated his probation? what can i do to help. his lawyer says that she is not going to let the cocaine go to count until it gets back from the lab. please advise. we live in mississippi

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">