• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of an anti harrasment order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrtrk86

What is the name of your state? washington I have a anti harrassment order against my ex girlfriend because she was following my wife and harrassing us. Since that order was granted, she followed my wife again. She was arrested by the police and charged with violating that order. At one of the hearings, the prosecutor had the charges dismissed without predjudice, saying he wasn't sure if he could convince a jury. Is there anything I can do to pursue theses charges against her on my own or do I have to have the prosecutor recharge her? I have filed a contempt charge against her for other violations of the order. Can I include this violation with the others since the prosecutor had it dismissed without predjudice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">