• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stars

What is the name of your state? florida arrested for criminal mischief, fined an d probation, missed probation appointment arrested, in jail 3 days posted bail, they write court date on release papers here, found out that they send nothing in the mail for i missed the court dat and warrant out for rme now the rest of fine owed is 80.00. i called my po he said to turn myself in , problem is i was told i would do a month in jail for missing 2nd court date? I am 20 years old with 2 children and cant miss that much time. what would be the best way to handle this any assistance or clarification would be appreciated thanks

Z

zappy

Its Obvious you aint got a lick of common sense boy! 20 years old 2 kids and no benjaminzzz!!

Best to serve time in Jail, lose your job and give your kids up for adoption.

With a LOSER like you, who cant even read and write well, what kind of a parent are you?

Your kids deseve a whole lot better then YOU!

Grow up, and give your kids to a decent family who cares about them., and is SMART enough not to get involed with the law!

I guess the bio-mother is even worse off then you are.

stephenk

zappy I think the poster is the mom of the kids.

To poster, I dont see where you can get out of doing some time because of the missed court dates. If you have family that can watch your kids, start making arrangements. You cant put together $80 to pay the fine?

Your notice of the hearing was on the release papers. You knew the date. So why did you miss the hearing?

Z

zappy

Biography
male, 2 children, 20 years old
Interests

Occupation
plasterer

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stars said:
What is the name of your state? florida arrested for criminal mischief, fined an d probation, missed probation appointment arrested, in jail 3 days posted bail, they write court date on release papers here, found out that they send nothing in the mail for i missed the court dat and warrant out for rme now the rest of fine owed is 80.00. i called my po he said to turn myself in , problem is i was told i would do a month in jail for missing 2nd court date? I am 20 years old with 2 children and cant miss that much time. what would be the best way to handle this any assistance or clarification would be appreciated thanks

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~kinho/youare.swf

S

stars

stephenk said:
zappy I think the poster is the mom of the kids.

To poster, I dont see where you can get out of doing some time because of the missed court dates. If you have family that can watch your kids, start making arrangements. You cant put together $80 to pay the fine?

Your notice of the hearing was on the release papers. You knew the date. So why did you miss the hearing?
i have the money to pay the fine. i had recently went to the police station to pay a ticket and i asked if there was anything else i owed on. the original papers were lost during a move

Z

zappy

the original papers were lost during a move

Uh they were lost ON PURPOSE!!! We know how criminals think. I never got a ticket, i dont have the ticket, prove to me i got a ticket, man i gotz no ID on me, i dont owe you nothin....

lets think up some more ways to get out of this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">