• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GrandmaAnn

What is the name of your state? Florida. Is it possible to be on probation and not know it? My grandson is in "violation of probation" in Palm Beach County. He has never been arrested there, appeared before a judge there, been to a hearing there. yet this. Anybody help?:confused:

JETX

He could have simply been in violation there from a probation given elsewhere.
Are you saying that he has NO prior convictions for ANYTHING??

G

GrandmaAnn

I'm saying no prior convictions for anything. He punched a kid out locally (not related to Palm Beach County) , the mother pressed charges, and he got arrested here in another county in Florida. His bond was extremely high and we were told it was because of "violation of probation" in Palm Beach County. He's never been arrested or appeared before anyone in Palm Beach County. Really mad and :confused: Is it possible he is being confused with someone else with the same name? I thought they carefully went with names and dates of birth. Am I just being naive?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">