• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angelsister

What is the name of your state? LA
My brother was convicted of Kidnapping, Assault, Possession of a weapon, and Malicious .... something;( All of this was crap really- All caused by a crazy girlfriend who was just pissed off at my brother- who later ran over him with her car- she was never charged for that.) Anyhow-he was on house arrest for a year, and now 5 years of probation thanks to an awesome attorney- this all happened in SC, and he transferred to New Orleans to live with my Uncle because he couldn't find work in SC with a record. My brother moved out to his own place and somehow met another crazy girl! She is suppose to be on psycho meds, but she couldn't afford them- so she lashed out at my brother- scratching his face, punching him- and destroying his apartment- he didn't know what to do to stop her- and he knew she wouldn't stop and SWEARS he did not touch her- He called the police to get her off him- and they charged both of them with domestic violence. This is a violation of his probation b/c the state charged him this???? He didn't do anything! I'm confused and scared that he will now have to go to jail. I told him to contact his parol officer ASAP and tell him- what can my brother do? What can I do?(I live in NC)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angelsister said:
My brother was convicted of Kidnapping, Assault, Possession of a weapon, and Malicious .... something;( All of this was crap really- All caused by a crazy girlfriend who was just pissed off at my brother- who later ran over him with her car- she was never charged for that.) Anyhow-he was on house arrest for a year, and now 5 years of probation thanks to an awesome attorney- this all happened in SC, and he transferred to New Orleans to live with my Uncle because he couldn't find work in SC with a record. My brother moved out to his own place and somehow met another crazy girl! She is suppose to be on psycho meds, but she couldn't afford them- so she lashed out at my brother- scratching his face, punching him- and destroying his apartment- he didn't know what to do to stop her- and he knew she wouldn't stop and SWEARS he did not touch her- He called the police to get her off him- and they charged both of them with domestic violence. This is a violation of his probation b/c the state charged him this???? He didn't do anything! I'm confused and scared that he will now have to go to jail. I told him to contact his parol officer ASAP and tell him- what can my brother do? What can I do?(I live in NC)

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied to a separate database and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

Last edited:

mharding

Iaal

I honestly would like to see one legitimate attempt by you to give advice to someone, cause all I see you do be a complete assshole to everyone you talk to except your friends. I also think it is complete bulls**** that Bellize Breeze will threaten to get someone else kicked off the site for something that isn't half as shhitty as what you say all the damn time. This site is bulls****, and I have not seen one person get actual help on here. Sorry to tell you angelsister, but you will not get any help on this site. All you will get is ridicule.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mharding said:
I honestly would like to see one legitimate attempt by you to give advice to someone, cause all I see you do be a complete assshole to everyone you talk to except your friends. I also think it is complete bulls**** that Bellize Breeze will threaten to get someone else kicked off the site for something that isn't half as shhitty as what you say all the damn time. This site is bulls****, and I have not seen one person get actual help on here. Sorry to tell you angelsister, but you will not get any help on this site. All you will get is ridicule.

My response:

We're not giving YOU any help. You're an ARSONIST. You start fires. You burn things down, causing people all sorts of problems. You burn property and cause untold costs to taxpayers!

You're an idiot. We WANT you behind bars.

Don't you get it?

IAAL

Just Blue

mharding said:
But you keep comming back....Why is that? :rolleyes:

Just Blue

BlondiePB said:
We all know why mharding keeps coming back. He's an arsonist that likes to start fires, and he's a dufus.

Sense he is an arsonist...doesn't being a dufus go without saying?? ;)

I think IAAL needs to add another state on to the dufus state list. :D

angelsister

Hi IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied to a separate database and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL
I am sincerely concerned that he might go to jail- is there any way that he can can get out of this?Poor kid... Just has bad luck with chicks.... I'm thinking this site is more like a chat line for making fun of people??? Seems like people would have better use of their time answering ligitimate questions than playing around with chatty threads..... a response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angelsister said:
I am sincerely concerned that he might go to jail- is there any way that he can can get out of this?

My response:

Oh, we know you're "sincerely concerned." That's what's so "stupid" about your question.

I suggest that you click on the bottom link of my post, above.

IAAL

Last edited:
B

budiswis3r

angelsister said:

I would talk to an attorney or lawyer. I just did something that would have violated my probation in minnesota but I was in wisconsin when I did it, and I talked to a lawyer and he said it won't violate me in minnesota because they will never find out what I did unless I told my PO myself. So before he calls his parole officer ask someone who knows what their doing. Not some bumbling idiots around here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

budiswis3r said:
I would talk to an attorney or lawyer. I just did something that would have violated my probation in minnesota but I was in wisconsin when I did it, and I talked to a lawyer and he said it won't violate me in minnesota because they will never find out what I did unless I told my PO myself. So before he calls his parole officer ask someone who knows what their doing. Not some bumbling idiots around here.

My response:

Yes, especially don't talk to a bumbling criminal idiot who doesn't realize there's no difference between an "attorney" and a "lawyer."

IAAL

Showtyme

I say we all pitch in and buy IAAL a stripper. Maybe losing his virginity will have some kind of social affect on him.

You can add this to your "stupid posts of 2004".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">