• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ericpierre0409

What is the name of your state? California... Beverly Hills court judge Eden J. Fox... I need help? i don't have money to hire an attorney, i have a warrrant out for not showing up in court on July 11, 2005 i just did'nt go so he issued my bench warrant now i got convicted of Felony possesion of a blank check and after some months maybe some years i was up and down on doing everything i was supposed to do for example i had to complete my in patient rehab for 120 days and 3 years of drug testing probation due to family issues i was able to kind of get around things for a little bit then i went to another rehab to just finish this so i did what the judge told me to do once again this time i finished about 3/4 of it and so he deleted the in patient rehab and i ended up having to do six months of out patient rehab 240 hours of community cal trans service which i have only done about four hours of and keep drug testing for my probation officer Omar Cuevas this is my first offense i had no prior criminal record i talked to a lawyer Barry Hammond and he said that if you come up w/$ 2500.00 dollars i will represent you and keep you out of jail he said that he's known Judge Fox for 25 years and that he would ask to have the warrant surrender and get me some more time to do what i got to do iwas just thinking about just turning myself in and get it over with.... please help thank you Jean Pierre. :confused:

Just Blue

ericpierre0409 said:
What is the name of your state? California... Beverly Hills court judge Eden J. Fox... I need help? i don't have money to hire an attorney, i have a warrrant out for not showing up in court on July 11, 2005 i just did'nt go so he issued my bench warrant now i got convicted of Felony possesion of a blank check and after some months maybe some years i was up and down on doing everything i was supposed to do for example i had to complete my in patient rehab for 120 days and 3 years of drug testing probation due to family issues i was able to kind of get around things for a little bit then i went to another rehab to just finish this so i did what the judge told me to do once again this time i finished about 3/4 of it and so he deleted the in patient rehab and i ended up having to do six months of out patient rehab 240 hours of community cal trans service which i have only done about four hours of and keep drug testing for my probation officer Omar Cuevas this is my first offense i had no prior criminal record i talked to a lawyer Barry Hammond and he said that if you come up w/$ 2500.00 dollars i will represent you and keep you out of jail he said that he's known Judge Fox for 25 years and that he would ask to have the warrant surrender and get me some more time to do what i got to do iwas just thinking about just turning myself in and get it over with.... please help thank you Jean Pierre. :confused:

Huh??? I'm sorry, but i can't understand what you're asking.
Thak a deep breath ..... relax....now go and edit this so it's intelligible.
Sorry if that seems harsh....I don't mean to be. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">