• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Weird question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Veronica1228

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

This is a really dumb question, but are there any laws against going out in public wearing nothing but a trench coat? I haven't done this (yet) and if I do I don't plan to expose myself to anyone, but I was just wondering. Also, would going to the airport like this have any effect on the answer?

Joke answers are always welcome, but some serious ones would be nice too. Thanks. :)

(For the record, this is just something the bf and I were discussing and that's why I am asking.)

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
5'6 with the shoes. You can't forget those while wearing a trench coat,........we must stay classy at all times. ;)
Of course. How could I forget? I would be wearing a trench coat and stilettos. I just hope they don't search me at the airport and make me open my coat.

Mbarr

Veronica1228 said:
Of course. How could I forget? I would be wearing a trench coat and stilettos. I just hope they don't search me at the airport and make me open my coat.
I would suggest adding a garter belt and stockings, and in the event they want to search you tell them your trench is a dress, not a coat.

Veronica1228

Mbarr said:
I would suggest adding a garter belt and stockings, and in the event they want to search you tell them your trench is a dress, not a coat.
That's a good idea. I'll get a coat that could be construed as a dress. Thanks for the suggestion.

(sigh) The things I do for love! ;)

Crazed98

Watch out for the people standing at the base of escalators while you are going up or coming down.

I heard thats a sweet spot. But I wouldn't know anything about that.....

Veronica1228

Thanks for the advice everyone. Just for the record, I am not flying anywhere. That's why I only mentioned going to the airport. I would be meeting my bf when his plane lands.

And the airport would be Mitchell International. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">