• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can I do!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angle

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? florida
for serveral years my neighbor has been purposely spraying herbicide up to 10 feet into to my yard. I share a common boundary with them of 550 feet. in particular he targets plants along my fence. i continue to replace them further and further away from the fence. i have mentioned to his wife to please be more careful when i obviously knew he did it on purpose. they are nasty, mean very old and he has a drinking problem and a gun which he has shot into my property. i recently replanted an area that he had sprayed and the wife watched/stared at me at me doing this so i smiled and said "no herbicide please" and he later sprayed them. can i sue them in smaill claims court just so i can be left alone. what kind of information do i need. obviously i can not seem to catch him in the act. i have numerous pictures of the damage but no smoking gun. testing the plant material is expensive but can be done but there no real proof they did it except for the fact that the yards are fenced and the only access is either my property or theirs. i was told this is considered tresspassing even though they are not on the property. i would like to post signs along my fence stating so would this help a case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">