• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nekosol

What is the name of your state? Georgia
My fiancee and myself were involved in a arguement last year, in which lead to his arrest, by my sister calling 911. He was released on bail, and we have since reconciled. His court date has been pushed back multiple times, until now. I would like to drop the charges, but I have been informed that I cannot. The charges have been blown completely out of realistic terms. What involved shoving, has now evolved into battery. He was not even arrested for half of the charges now pending against him, he was informed that they can bring up any charges that they see fit. We have been told to get a lawyer, and hope for the best. He does not have a criminal record. What should I do?

fairisfair

no, what happened is what happened. The only changes have been in your mind. What should you do? leave as quickly as you can, before you are truly hurt. What will you do? probably stay and "reconcile".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">