• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

piza1515

What is the name of your state? Illinois
in 1985 or 86 i was charged with 4 counts of kidnapping and brakeing and entering.
The charges were droped by my grilfriend but he state picked them up. I was liveing in chicago but the it happen in michigan. At end i was charged with brakeing and entering i got 30 days and had to pay for the door. They supended my drivers license and i did not know about it until i got stoped in chicago. I was now liveing in michigan so i had to come back for court. Icould not get my license in michigan until cleared it in illinois where i was not liveing. On court day i was told i had to pay 500 plus 70 to get my license in illinois i through i needed to pay 500 to clear my license in illinois. So i payed and thought everthing was alright i got my license in michigan and had it for 20years i now moved back to illinois and find they want 500 plus 70 to get my lisense in illinois i allready paided the 500. what can i do.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">