• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is a Class c

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinker29

What is the name of your state?Omak washington
hello my question is ..what is a class c felony.

My hubby was at hes dad house over the weekend in may.while we was there my hubby's friend came over and they decided to fix a scope on a gun.well they was on private property shooting the gun.the nabor didn't like him sooting the gun cause it was loud.instead of asking hubby nicely not to shoot it..he started an argument and naturally when someone fusses with u ..u fuss back..well this guy seen my hubby wasnt going to back down from the argument so he called the law.he told the law my hubby threaten to kill him which he did not say.so hubby went to jail and charged with felony harrassment.all this was verbel nobody touched nobody.well now the lawyer called us a said that the d.a wants to do a plea bargain.600 dollar court cost..drop to a mistamenor disordely conduct and no jail time.and i was wondering does the judge usually go along with plea bargains if you have nothing on your background? the 30th he goes to court for settlement.if the judge denies the plea bargain.will they be another court date sent for the felony charge or will it go back to jail then?ty for anyone who answers.this is the first time we ever had to deal with the law.now what confusses me is now that the guy that called the law he doesnt want to press any charges he went to court and told them it was all a big misunderstanding.and if it went to trail he will be a hostile witness.so after he told the d.a this..this is when we got the plea bargain.i hope its not a set up.thanks again for listening and answering my questions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">