• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do i do or where do i go? begging for help from anyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mustang3261

I am looking for help from anyone an every where for my brother. He was charged with many things such as kidnapping an aggravated battery. I am not listing all of them because he admittted to doing them. What I am wanting help with is to find a lawyer that we can afford an who is willing to work an take his case back to court to lessen two life sentences he has on him. I plead anyone that knows any thing I can do or where I can go please tell me. I am willing to try anything. This is his first offense. He has been in prison for 3 years already an has just had his 23rd birthday. He is the only sibling I have. All we want is to take the 2 life sentences an lessen them some. He is not trying to get off. Although his transcripts have several things proofing that the whole thing should had been a mistrial. Such as DNA being tampered with, witness an policeman lying. The main investiagator at the same time was being fired close by in another county. For tampering with evidence! SO I will appreciate any help you may give. Thank you an god bless.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You need to look for a criminal defense attorney in your state. Try the following:

www.attorneypages.com

your state bar association (call 411).

local legal aid foundation

W

wikygirl

You need to get your sibling to the law library, he hs to research his charges. Unfourtunately, if he had a public defender it iwll be harder. They usually work for the district attourney. You can also go online and research things. You might qualify for legal aid. contact your ACLU. They will just refer you to some one. I wish you Bright Blessings

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">