• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confused62

What is the name of your state? SC
My x boyfriend's (of 2 years ago) sister-inlaw is cursing me in a public place and getting right in my face but not touching me. Is that harrassment? I did not see her curse me, just heard it as I was leaving. But the face in my face thing I could smell her breath. It was very uncomfortable and I have thought about this too much trying to figure out what my rights are or should I just crawl in a hole and hide.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

confused62 said:
What is the name of your state? SC
My x boyfriend's (of 2 years ago) sister-inlaw is cursing me in a public place and getting right in my face but not touching me. Is that harrassment? I did not see her curse me, just heard it as I was leaving. But the face in my face thing I could smell her breath. It was very uncomfortable and I have thought about this too much trying to figure out what my rights are or should I just crawl in a hole and hide.

My response:

I'm afraid of her too!

If you're a good-lookin' babe, you can crawl into my hole with me!

IAAL

C

confused62

i should mention

The X was charged two years ago with CDV against me he learned from his family to be violent. He still curses me under his breath. He even called me every day up untill this year. He is crazy they are all crazy and I have to know what my rights are to protect my self.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">